Forget finding the right person, Focus on being the right person


I thought I was done was my rant on fb, but I guess not. I heard the song, "No Scrub," when I was younger, but I didn't pay much attention to it. However, I still lived and live the words of the song:

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants 
And just sits on his broke ass So (no)

But a scrub is checkin' me
But his game is kinda weak 
And I know that he cannot approach me 
'Cause I'm lookin' like class and he's lookin' like trash
Can't get with a dead-beat ass

So (no) I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time (no) 

Like, NO, NO, NO, I'm not interested. This entry/rant goes both directions, but since I'm a female, I'll be writing from a female's point of view. I think scrubs are the ugliest people inside and out ever. They leach and have no control over life. They come up with great plans and ideas, but can't walk it. Instead, they would tell their friends/group, "Yea, WE should do XYZ." Or the most common one, "lets hang out with those girls ... but you drive." Like, get a job everybody, because contributing is caring and caring is sexy ASF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram