Maximizing Fazoli’s Rewards

I don’t eat at Fazoli’s often but I’ve picked up a few things about how to save and maximize your money there in these ways:

  • REWARDS PROGRAM: $1 = 1 point and every 50 points is $5 earned.
    • This can add up real fast if you find any receipts laying around whenever you’re in the restaurant. You can scan the receipt to earn those points. Knowing fazoli’s the average receipt is about $10+. My luck so far has been $20+. So after 2-3 receipts, that’s $5 free for me. 
    • Their reward redemption is unique too! You don’t have to redeem it in certain increments. You can do $6, $8, or even $1, any amount that you want to redeem. d. 
  • Once in a while, they’ll give you freebies like a free drink or dessert.
  • Purchase their $20 gift card and get a $5 voucher. Gift card purchases are also points earned.
  • To really max your savings is to combine it all with coupons that’s usually mailed to you. 
Here’s a scenario of how good it can get once you do everything I mentioned: 
  1. Use BOGO coupons, so maybe $8.99 for 2 pastas
  2. Use the $5 voucher ($8.99-5 = $3.99)
  3. Use your points to pay for the $3.99 
  4. That’s literally $0.00 for 2 pastas at Fazoli’s
I hope this post was useful to you and you learned a few things. Have a wonderful day!

1 comments

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! Restaurant Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram