FREE on Audible: The Latehomecomer: A Hmong Family Memoir By Kao Kalia Yang


Groupon is offering 2 months of Audible for free! What does this mean for you? 2 free books!! I didn't know what I wanted to read/listen to at first. I knew I wanted to read something related to Hmong, my ethnicity, but we don't have a lot of Hmong authors...OH WAIT, I've never read the Latehomecomer and it's been out since 1999!! Jk, it was out in 2005. This is such a great way to support her and it'll cost you nothing! (Yes, you could rent the audio from the library, but you have to return it and play it on a CD player, which WHO OWNS ONE THESE DAYS ANYWAYS!!. Jk, I respect CD player owners :D)

Directions:

1. Make an account with Groupon
2. Buy the $00.00 Amazon 2 month membership
3. You must use the link in the voucher, which is under "My Groupons" in your signed in account
4. Put in your voucher number

**I don't recommend doing the registration on your iphone becuase you might have to switch screens/apps.

5. Then search "The Latehomcomer" in the Audible app or your desktop.

I registered my Audible account online, added the book, and then downloaded the app and used the same login. Once on your app, click "Cloud" and your books will be there.

I might be on a 12 hour roadtrip this weekend, so this should keep me company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram