$30 for Glasses from Groupon!

Groupon has a special right now for NEW CUSTOMERS!
$10 off any $25+ purchase on a local deal with code GROUPON10.
Maybe you already have an account...so create a new one and use your own referral link! You'll earn $10 that way too. Once you login, make sure you click on the "local" tab, so you'll see the deals that it's eligible for.

If you don't have a groupon, use my referral: https://www.groupon.com/visitor_referral/h/f1bdb172-95f6-4774-b741-8a0767170836

There are so many great local deals where I am located:

  1. Three full service oil changes, tire rotations and 21 point inspections for $30 becomes $20!
  2. Shellac Manicure and Classic 1-Hour Pedicure $29 becomes $19, and I liked this one!
  3. Full-service Synthetic oil change $25 becomes only $15!!! I need one real bad!
I really need new glasses, because I want to call myself a nerd! Just kidding. I dislike the image, idea, and concept of someone half dressed calling themselves a nerd. Fortunately, I have 9 siblings and 8 of them has a facebook account I can use to login and earn referrals for making a purchase I'd already make, and saving $10 each time too! OH, and of course, activate your ebates for 6% cashback, which I should receive $1.45 from this purchase.

Please consider using my ebates referral link here: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=eIGVjyxRwYX2D2nPq6XrVA%3D%3D&eeid=29041


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram