$35 for Victoria Secret bra + undie + $20+ back in rewards to use in April

This deal is best for VS card holders. None cardholders will get $10+ guaranteed back on; still a great deal tho :D!


These are all the codes used:
  • freepantyza2: search this exact code to get the free panty. Not valid with a clearance bra
  • angelbonus: to receive the $10 giftcard, but it's double today (2-22) for cardholders
  • trybras: free shipping & return with non-clearance bra!
My total was exactly $34.29, but with the double rewards back, I will get back $20 for sure. However, these rewards go as high as $500!! So we'll see my luck this year.

Of course, don't forget to activate ebates. Please consider using my referral:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=eIGVjyxRwYX2D2nPq6XrVA%3D%3D&eeid=29041

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram