$21.xx for 4 Head & Shoulders or Herbal Essences brand, but get $10 back in Giftcards

No codes needed in this purchase! You just have to make sure you have the right items. I have collected a few items that it works for. You just have to make sure you have 4 items in your cart. It has to be the $4.49+ one and not the $2.98 one. Yes, both brands can be mixed. I'm loyal to Aveeno, so I will be out for this deal.

No, you can't do this deal in store; it won't stack (but I haven't tested it). This is [pretty much] free if you have previous giftcards to use. For example, the total is $20, but your giftcard is $10, you pay $10, but you'll be getting back $10 in giftcards. I wish I saved my giftcards more to rollover these.


Head & Shoulders.

Herbal Essences

**New users will always be prompted to choose a giftcard when you create a new account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram