Glade Candles as low as .10 after rebates; What is Ibotta?

#shoppingsaturday! Whatever, I shop everyday...just window shop and app shop though :D

You guys, I am in love with this scent! I'm so glad there's a good deal out there. The biggest rule to couponing is PATIENCE/time. It's like watering a garden. Do not worry,

You will eat the fruit of your labor - Psalm 128:2 
The rebate for $2 cash back originally came out first through checkout51 this week. I went to target and got 4 twin packs for $9.67 oop and redeemed $6 back = $3.67/8 candles = .45 each. I was pretty satisfied with that. HOWEVER, ibotta included a $2 cb bonus this morning too! ANNND checkout 51 also re-opened/started another entry to submit.

I have listed two scenarios for the two major stores that everyone has access to. The coupon is still available online and on the app. You will need to print a total of 3, or 4 if target lets you use a coupon on the "free" item. Use my referral code, omshucw, and you can earn an extra $10
https://ibotta.com/r/omshucw

What is checkout51 and ibotta? It just clicked my head that it's trying to make you say "i-bought-a." It's an app that gives you some money for things you're already buying, like milk, carrots, candles, and alcohol. It takes very little effort. You can browse and then go shop those items. Or just shop and browse to see if your items qualify for cash back. Then take a photo of your receipt and you're good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram