Done. and Gone :D

“Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” 
What are the chances that it happens right in a row, where you end a relationship and you thought you were done for life in cooperating with another individual, but something happens and neither one prepared? ...At least I wasn't. What I love about relationships is this glow to them; this light in the dark; this heart that races :P; just this thing that is truly indescribable.

You see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other. They way their hands clasp. They way they reach for each other as they walk to the store. The way she grips his arm. The way he puts his arm around her. Love is the way ... but I am done. and gone.

:P I'm just feeling cheesy! Winter break is over :( Not ready for real life yet.

The wedding photos were from a college friend of mine this summer. In fact, I've been to a few of them and I'll be going to more. Enjoy the rest of 2014. Oh yes, with 3 days left, I plan to do something crazy yet...at least crazy in my eyes. Stay tune :D

Oh and, I'm the girl on the left of the photo.

1 comments

  1. I believe the best kind of relationship is the one that catch you by surprise. When you’re not really looking and out of the blue, it just hits you without warning... your mind, body, and soul is taken over by a force that is beyond your control, and you just know that you would never forgive yourself if you let this chance past you by. But at the same time it scares the hell out of you because this person, has the potential to you hurt you the most…
    I just don’t agree when people use the word cheesy when it comes to love because it gives it a negative notation. I had to look up the definition and found out it meant cheap, fake, and inauthentic. I believe people only use that word because it’s something that most people don’t understand but the few that does, know that it’s real…

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram