Still with Cricket Wireless in 2018 - 4 lines for $100 Unlimited everything


I've been with Cricket wireless since 2015 and there isn't a better phone plan three years later. In fact, Cricket only got better. It started out with only 1gb and went to 2.5, to 3.5 and UNLIMITED! Our plan was able to maximize to four line, which means $25/person for unlimited everything.

I think that not only should women's equality and equal rights for all improve in 2018, but your phone bill too. My other family members pay $300+ for 10 people to share 20 gbs of data = 2gbs each if they were to split it equally. What's the point of rollover data, when it can be unlimited? But hey, keep eating that onion. Every myth I've heard about Cricket has been busted. I've never had a drop call. I've always had data; this is legit data that the youtube app would work to watch videos on. If you have to go through your browser to watch a video on youtube, you know what slow/fake internet is.

I know that having a mainstream network like AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon has been normalized, but don't fall for it. Once you're done with your contract, I recommend leaving it and go with a prepaid company, like Cricket. I know that the idea of financing a phone is appealing, but you're paying full price, just split up in months. You would save more if you're willing to pay the upfront cost of the phone that's resold somewhere else, like groupon.

3 comments

My Instagram