2 Shoe[dazzle] for $29.95 after $10 refund.

What I like about new accounts is their first time buyer savings. Shoedazzle is offering BOGO (buy 1, get 1) for new customers and (my favorite part) a magazine refund! That makes 2 shoes for only $15 each! 

No codes needed, but you have to order within 1 hour once you create your account. Just pick 2 shoes and complete your order. Then print the magazine refund form that I re-saved as a pdf here: click here and submit it with your receipt/email confirmation.

**BEWARE: It'll charge you a monthly subscription of $39.95 per month from the 1-5 of the following month. You will have to call to cancel or login to skip the month. 


On a side note, I need to get those prepaid credit cards, so I don't have to deal with these subscriptions.

:( No ebates. Please consider using my referral: http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/choua

Other shoes I'll make a new account to order:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram