[REVIEW] Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

WOW! You guys, I am currently in looooove with the Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, priced at $24.95; sooo in love that I have to make a video from with this entry.

For the longest time, I thought the pulsar-battery toothbrush was good enough. I used it for the past 10 years and every time I got a new toothbrush, it cost $8-$9. Now that I'm actually doing the math, it makes more sense to have a good $25 toothbrush than 3+ pulsar toothbrushes. Alright, let's get right into my favorite features! Again, I can't believe I am writing about toothbrushes.

Let's start with identifying parts of a toothbrush because I will be using these terms.

Here are the essence offers:

  1. Better reach: This is super legit important because it is "designed with a unique slim angled neck, and contour-fit bristles for greater plaque removal in those hard-to-reach areas." I can actually feel the difference that the toothbrush is cleaning my teeth a thousand times better than my manual and pulsar toothbrushes. With the neck being much less thin, you can close your mouth like those times the dentist told you to let the sucker tube thing suck your saliva or water.
  2. Smartimer: Each time you turn the toothbrush on, it's automatically on a 2-minute timer, which is the recommended brushing time. Knowing this makes me "excited" brush my teeth. I know it sounds funny, but it makes me feel like it's a game; how much can I clean in 2 minutes? I just feel like before I used this toothbrush, timing myself was tedious. But when I use this toothbrush, I know that I just need to keep brushing and then it'll stop.
  3.  Flossing: Obviously the toothbrush can't literally floss your teeth, but the way the brush is created and the power in it clean your teeth so well, it feels like it was flossed.
  4. Toothpast: I noticed that my foaming toothpaste wasn't foaming like crazy either. When I used my manual toothbrush, it used to foam a lot, but it didn't with this one. BTW, if you end up getting one, make sure the toothpastes are done before you take out your toothbrush.
  5. It just feels like a dental visit after you're done with a brush. That's all I can really say.

I wished someone would've told me about this toothbrush years ago. I know it can be expensive for some of you, but this is your mouth! Spending a one time $25 fee (and then head refills later) is so worth it. Get it from Amazon below with prime shipping and you'll get it in two days. I promise you will beat yourself up for waiting this long to try it. 

Click here to purchase on Amazon: Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, White

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram