Selfie Time

Hi, this is just a random post update; more of a post for future me.

This weekend Josh went to GA from Thursday - Monday, so it was a time I decided to test out how I spend my time. I was originally going to hang out with my friends since we haven't hung out since Thailand, but I had to use it time to get myself together. I also had Monday off and was able to see what working more at my part time place was like too. Lets go:

  1. I slept with the TV on every night ... because I don't like to sleep in silence if I'm alone.
  2. The moment I got home from work or the store, I stayed on my comfy sofa the entire night. It was finally Sunday night that I got myself to pick up the living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
  3. I didn't really eat at set times; with Josh, there was somewhat of a schedule.
  4. What I enjoyed the most was just simply running my errands at my time. Being in a relationship, you tend to put both schedules together. Some days, I just want to run to the store, get my shopping done, and call it a day. 
  5. Those sounds boring, lets see what I accomplished: 1) An application for a bank challenge 2) Sourced at TJ Maxx & Ross, q at VS and CVS, and ended my night with dinner at the Hmong store.
It's currently Monday. I work at my part time job on Monday and Wednesday mornings. I usually work for 2.5 hours each day, but today I'm doing 9-5...wow, like a normal full time day. This job doesn't pay much, but that's completely ok, because I am also not doing much. In fact, I just need to be at the front desk and answer phone calls. This means I get to write and look up anything and everything online that I ever want or need to. I even got to take photos for my eBay listings. I am actually maximizing my time and pay, so that's all that matters. At this time, I would be at my "full time" job and zoned out by now too. I might have to put in a 2 week notice and do this full time.

It was a nice weekend to just really have to myself. I definitely encourage alone time, but it has to be legit alone time. Not "alone" time to be "alone" with other people, that's not very "alone." That's just being shady and coward...eh, the descriptions of a PHUCK BOY.

Where exactly am I in life? Nowhere really. I'm just really focused on paying off my student loans and saving for a house. In the meantime, I want to write, video, and share as much as I can. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram