God is in the Numbers

Although I'm sad about missing an exam for a job that is near impossible to get in, I think God has a plan for me. It was just too odd that I forgot about it. I posted it on my IG, Google calendar, and even saw it last night. I knew forever about this exam, I knew it every single day of this week and somehow I missed it on the day of. I wake up everyday and look at my emails and notifications and it was just completely out of my radar this morning.

But God always tells me that they're watching, so I got over it. Maybe I didn't get it because God knows me better than myself; I hustle too much and this schedule will drag me somewhere down the line and I'll be in the same spot.

How do I know? It's always the numbers, I'm telling you! Every time I coupon and the numbers work out, it's seriously because of God. A friend and I both went to coupon at the same store, did the exact same deal, and with the exact same coupon. She ended up paying tax and my transaction was completely free, which was the deal. When I'm stressed out about something (like the other day), my mistakes or previous decisions shows up in the form of numbers. That's exactly what happened today!

First, I miss the exam and all. That led me to being sad and beating myself up, "Why am I so stupid? How did I miss it? How can I miss it?" Guys, I have never missed an interview or exam in my entire life. I don't do that to myself, and somehow I happen forgot...as if it was being blocked...by someone. I woke up all morning knowing I had to be somewhere, only to find out after the time passed.

This is where/how I have these moments I know God is watching. My sister called me and told me that we're giving $50 each to a relative in Thailand. I said ok. She said to Facebook pay my brother who is at home, who will withdraw the cash and give it to my mom to do the transfer. And this next part is where it gets weird, and a confirmation from God. Instead of sending my brother the money, my sister sent it to me without realizing it. Our portion total is $100 now. Now I have to send my brother $100 for our portions with Facebook pay, but then somehow my facebook pay account wasn't working too and my brother doesn't have a paypal either. This lead me to give the $100 to my other sister who has one. Coincidentally, I bought our tickets to DC together and she didn't get a chance to give me her part, which happened to be DING, DING, DING $100.

Literally, this means I no longer have to do any transfers. But for me, this is also a confirmation from God that there is a plan for me and God knows me better than myself. I'm sad it didn't work out. I wanted it really bad. But I am now at peace knowing God has a better plan for me.

Thank you for reading this post. Have a wonderful day/night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram