[VLOG] Qhia Dab Neeg Film Festival & "We Are Hmong Minnesota" Exhibit

Here is my latest video/trip!


I knew there was a Qhia Dab Neeg event this weekend for a while now, but I didn't make any plans for it until Friday morning! When I realized I didn't have anything planned for the weekend, I decided in about 4 hours that I should go. Another reason I went was because I'm busy in April to attend The 6th Annual Qhia Dab Neeg Film Festival 2015 with new video submissions. I will be in town that weekend to work on my own UWMC-MRC Cultural Festival (link up later) event.

It's too early in the morning for me to make any comments about the exhibit or film series. On the other hand, I'm glad I have a lifestyle where I can just pack up my things and leave within minutes of my decision. Last weekend was my first Hmong volleyball tournament held by the Wisconsin Hmong College Coalition (WHCC) in Madison, WI. My co-ed team didn't do so good; it was my first ever tournament. Since soccer is going downhill, maybe I'll pick up volleyball this summer. Next weekend is with my friends in Lax! I haven't seen them since the last birthday party in November 2014 lol. Going to enjoy some kapong from mother now, bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram