Puffy Eyes Just Got Real! How to get rid of them

What a long weekend filled with events! On Friday night, I went to Hmong Heritage Month's Night of the Rising Star show.

On Saturday, I helped out my sister Sheng of The05experience with the UWMC-MRC Cultural Festival. It was filled with food, performances, local business booths, and community members. It was hectic planning it but the hard work paid off. By the way, the backdrop of this photo was from there. Sheng took a whole week to make it.

Later that night, I attended the first Maa Vue Concert at UWSP. Then I cried my eyes later that night and woke Sunday with a puffy set of eyes. I hate to say it, but my eyes are pretty chinky, so can you imagine how much smaller it got? Monday morning (today) and the puff hasn’t left. I never cared much about it because it usually recovered by the following day. Panic I did, so I youtube and google “get rid of puffy eyes.” I read a few things and watched a video and started following all the directions instantly! By the end of the video, I kept some serious lifelong advice to prevent puffy eyes.

Quick fixes
- Splash cold water in the morning and throughout the day, RAN TO THE BATHROOM and splashed water all over my face
- Drink water, dehydration adds to the puffy, and RAN RIGHT TO THE kitchen
- Cut out cucumber and place it over your eyes
- Put tea bags in hot water, cool them, put them over eyes
- Refrigerate spoons, put the curve side on the puff (they're in the fridge as I write this)
- Whip up egg whites, use cloth to dab it and apply to eye

Lifelong changes to make:
- Change pillowcases and bedsheets often, which I’m washing mine RIGHT MEOW!
- Sleep higher, like add 2 pillows
- Limit make up
- Have breaks when using the computer
- 8+ hours of sleep
- Add healthier options to your diet (I'm drinking squeezed lemon with water and lots of fruit)

There are a lot of videos up on my channel from the weekend. This was my favorite performance from Maa's concert. I got lazy and left the camera in one spot. Filming is hardcore work and dedication.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram