Hello 2016!

Last blog in 2014 - http://gonewithcua.blogspot.com/2014/12/live-enjoy-appreciate.html 

When I reflected in 2014 - http://gonewithcua.blogspot.com/2014/12/2014-has-been-interesting-year.html

Wow, I didn’t write in December at all! It was definitely a really busy month, but relaxing too. I worked in the morning, then shopped for about an hour and went home to relax after. I really took my own advice of getting rid of toxic people. I have about 30 minutes to write this, then 15mins to post and make edits! Leggo!

2015 Accomplishments
Jan - Got familiar with my job at the UW
Feb - Met Joshua! :D He’s still soo awesome. I swear, it feels like I just met him some days.
March - Interviewed for this job in La Crosse. Thank goodness I didn't get it!
April - Interviewed for my job
May - Got the job offer and accepted it
June - Completed the 4k and Pre-college program at the UW
July - Relocated and started my job! Lived with my sister and drove 45-1 hr to work. Life in traffic is no life!
Aug - Move into an apt and lived 10 minutes from work. Student loan auto-pay also kicked in.
Sept - Cut my credit card and enrolled in work 401k!
Oct - My bday!
Nov - Paid off my credit card
Dec - Phoua graduated! That's 3 bachelors for you Momma!

 2016 Goals
- 52 week savings toward my bank 401k
- learn how to swim!\
- buy life insurance
- save … toward a house??!!
- go on adventures
- continue to pay student loans
- save. like, just save!

Although I do miss working part time, my full-time job income has been the greatest blessing in 2015. I feel stable. I can afford things. I can afford going to places. I get to live at my apartment and wash my dishes whenever I want to. That’s what having money means.

It’s been 2 years since I graduated with my bachelors. If I would’ve started my master, I would be done by now. Time really flies. I still can do it, but I just don’t want to pay for it. We will see.

I believe 2016 is the year I can finally save up for the next milestones in my life and go on adventures. I am very blessed to be in my situation. My only regret is that I didn't dream bigger when I was younger. My only dream was to go to college and I have achieved that. Now I need to find a new dream; maybe a master degree, a house, more youtube videos, business? I don't know, so many dreams and my wings can fly anywhere. I'm so grateful for everyone who has been a part of my journey. I am literally in tears as I finish this post. Thank you for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram