"Perfect" by One Direction is really "Eff Boy"

Was anyone else bothered by this song's lyrics? Other than that it was pretty much that Haylor's relationship, the mashup is pretty good. I really love the beat of Perfect because it makes me really happy! But I hate it when good beats are ruined by bad lyrics or lyrics with a negative meaning, so that's why sometimes I like to just listen to song beats, like the drumming bridge of Chris Brown's "All Back." Or the intro to "Titanium." But of course, those two songs were BOMB ASF because the lyrics are amazing! Listen to this mashup as you read my deciphering of Perfect.
"This could be fun" - Harry Style
I might never be your knight in shining armour (I'm not in this for the long haul) I might never be the one you take home to mother (and I don't plan on marrying you) And I might never be the one who brings you flowers (and I won't suck up to you) But I can be the one, be the one tonight (but I can be...your boy toy) When I first saw you (I just wanted to test my skills) From across the room (and you saw me too) I could tell that you were curious, (I knew I was bad for you, but I didn't care) Oh, yeah Girl, I hope you’re sure, What you're looking for (Girl, I hope you know that i'm just really a boy toy) 'Cause I'm not good at making promises (Cause I don't stick around long enough to promise anything) But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms (I think we know what this really means, do I have to state the obvious?) And if you like having secret little rendezvous (If you don't mind a boy toy everyone shares) If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do (You know that a boy toy is a scrub you shouldn't do) Then baby, I'm perfect (then baby, I'm your boy toy) Baby, I'm perfect for you (I'm your boy toy) And if you like midnight driving with the windows down (There's only one reason the windows would be down at midnight) And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce (If you like going to places no one will know) If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about (It's ok to have a boy toy) Then baby, you're perfect (This isn't that bad for you) Baby, you're perfect (You should try it) So let's start right now (So forget what people have to say) I might never be the hands you put your heart in (I'm scared of commitment, don't give me your heart) Or the arms that hold you any time you want them (You can't call me up on your time if you're feeling down) But that don’t mean that we can’t live here in the moment (but, hey, I'm still available for midnight drives) 'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time (bc I can be your boy toy from time to time --at my convenience)

Even Harry said what the song was about, "It's not one about thinking through too much, 'Hey I want to be with you for the rest of my life,' [and more of] this could be fun"
This isn't the first song that has a bad hidden message. Enjoy this website "explaining" what "Night Changes" mean: http://www.explainedlyrics.com/one-direction-night-changes-lyrics/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram