VS - $31.65 2 Bras + Huge tote!


So I've been on a VS diet deal, but when I saw how huge the tote was .... I couldn't help it. Look at it!!! It's a carry-on laundry basket.

The timing is just so perfect, since I just got a membership with Planet Fitness too. This way I can "sport" the look of working out. I am on a side weight and body gain journey. I'm not gonna have kids yer, so I'll get a killer body, LOL. Anyway, my total was lower because I had a $15 rewards. Would I pay $30 for 2 bras + huge tote? I thought I didn't, but as I look at my shopping history, I did.

$35 FOR VICTORIA SECRET BRA + UNDIE + $20+ BACK IN REWARDS TO USE
$26.89 - BRA, FREE PANTY, SHIPPING FEE, AND SECRET
$26.89 FOR A VS 'PARFUM', SWIM TOTE, AND BRA! INCLUDING SHIPPING

But according to the details, the dimensions are 19.5" L x 8" W x 14.5" H; 100% cotton canvas. I read the details AFTER I placed the order. So I hope that instagram photo isn't false advertisement.

The codes are in the photo, but I'll write them here for clarity:

  • 2BRATOTE: Bras must not end in .99
  • JUST4ANGELS: Free shipping for VS cardholders only. That's $8 shipping for you non-card holders
Other deals scenarios: PINKBOTTLE, STOCKUP, SPORTHAT



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram