How I scored a $10 meal for $1 - Starbucks Banana & Panera Bread Dinner Roll Trick


Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I posted anything relevant. Today's post is dedicated to how to pay minimal toward a maxi-meal-deal.

Starbucks has always had deals or challenges like visit 3 times, get XX points. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is to order in separate transactions. In this case, bananas is the cheapest for $1; hence the name 'banana trick.' I've done this to all my challenges and that's how I'm able to reach stars to earn a Gold level status. For example, if your challenge is to have 2 transactions, order 1 banana in 2 separate transactions.

To maximize your savings at Starbucks, the ones located inside Target often has a Cartwheel deal. Usually, it's 25% off a frappe or 25% off Starbucks sandwich.

Recently, I got a similar email from Panera Bread and decided to test it out. I found the cheapest item, dinner roll (.75); hence 'dinner roll' trick name. My challenge was: visit 2 times and earn a free you pick 2. I loove their chipotle chicken avocado panini and those are $6+ for half a sandwich. Unlike Starbucks, I think you have to go separate days to count as your visit. I tested this out by buying 3 dinner rolls in one day, but it was probably only considered 1. Then the next day, I placed another single order and my reward kicked it. I was also able to order or use my reward right away too, so it was 1 trip, a total of 2 trips. I didn't have to make a 3rd trip to redeem my reward, get it?

Breakdown in short: Order cheapest item in separate transactions or days to qualify for the reward that can be redeem

PS: You can do the DOT trick to earn more rewards. In addition to the discounts, ALL NEW ACCOUNTS/members get a free dessert item

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram