Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How I scored a $10 meal for $1 - Starbucks Banana & Panera Bread Dinner Roll Trick


Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I posted anything relevant. Today's post is dedicated to how to pay minimal toward a maxi-meal-deal.

Starbucks has always had deals or challenges like visit 3 times, get XX points. The easiest and cheapest way to do this is to order in separate transactions. In this case, bananas is the cheapest for $1; hence the name 'banana trick.' I've done this to all my challenges and that's how I'm able to reach stars to earn a Gold level status. For example, if your challenge is to have 2 transactions, order 1 banana in 2 separate transactions.

To maximize your savings at Starbucks, the ones located inside Target often has a Cartwheel deal. Usually, it's 25% off a frappe or 25% off Starbucks sandwich.
Recently, I got a similar email from Panera Bread and decided to test it out. I found the cheapest item, dinner roll (.75); hence 'dinner roll' trick name. My challenge was: visit 2 times and earn a free you pick 2. I loove their chipotle chicken avocado panini and those are $6+ for half a sandwich. Unlike Starbucks, I think you have to go separate days to count as your visit. I tested this out by buying 3 dinner rolls in one day, but it was probably only considered 1. Then the next day, I placed another single order and my reward kicked it. I was also able to order or use my reward right away too, so it was 1 trip, a total of 2 trips. I didn't have to make a 3rd trip to redeem my reward, get it?

Breakdown in short: Order cheapest item in separate transactions or days to qualify for the reward that can be redeem

PS: You can do the DOT trick to earn more rewards. In addition to the discounts, ALL NEW ACCOUNTS/members get a free dessert item

1 comment:

  1. It will likewise end up being rolex replica sale to determine the way the forthcoming metal design is actually listed. Just to let everyone know this article concerns my personal opinions about buying and collecting tag heuer replica sale. Whether one person likes Replica Rolex UK or not, one cannot deny that rolex replica sale still gets more attention from watch consumers than any other watch brand. I respect Rolex because of what it is able to accomplish and I own and have owned my share of cartier replica sale. I must admit that my opinion on this thing changes once in a while. I even wrote an article about why I don't collect old Rolex watches, yet now I seem to be stuck with only tag heuer replica in my modest collection of Rolex watches. However, I remain strongly opinionated about replica watches sale. In this article I will tell you exactly why, and why it might be safer to buy a brand new watch.

    ReplyDelete